Tahani Helmi – Human Rights Activist , Co-Founder, Media consultant
* A dedicated journalist, lecturer and trainer; Human Rights defender and passionate about social change; media and social responsibility.
*Throughout the 25 years of experience, managed to correlate the social issues related to the rights of children, minorities, refugees and gender in the world of media.
* Engaged in raising awareness projects on media, social action related to Human Rights.
*As an expat journalist over 16 years living in different countries broadens, enriches the holistic vision of Human rights and the role of media in engaging in social issues. In addition to traveling to more than 35 countries with the eye of a journalist.
* Managing pioneers’ projects on youth empowerment programs called Al Karama (Human dignity).
* Speaker at various local and international platforms. Panelist in different conferences and hosting a pioneer Round Table discussion with key actors on the topic relating to empowering youth, Interfaith and dialogue and other social issues.
* Media consultant at Waee center for Human Rights training.