Rania B. Kudsi – Founder of Global HCI & Empower Women to Lead the change
Rania Kudsi's Bio
Rania Kudsi is a passionate HR, Career Counselor, Recruitment Consultant and certified trainer, she is also a Certified Employer Branding professional and a certificate trainer, with more than 20 years of experience in the human resources field in both Private and Humanitarian sector. Rania Kudsi also holds a certificate in Training of Trainers in the Humanitarian Sector and has delivered many trainings in Jordan and Palestine in Human Resources, Preparing Job seekers for the market and soft skills.
She is the founder of Global HCI www.hci-career.com, a Career Counseling, HR consultancy, Training and Employer branding center.
She started her career advisory profession out of her passion to help Job seekers find their dream Jobs and build their career path. Based on finding a huge Gap between employers and Job Seekers, and out of believing that she can unpack their potentials by building their capacities and preparing them to be considered as the Top Talents in the market.
She is a strong believer in Women’s rights and Mothers’ rights in raising their kids and pursue their careers. She is the founder of Empower Women to Lead the change program which concentrates on building women’s capacities and strengthen their self-worth and self-confidence, in addition to tackling the obstacles and problems women are facing by trying to engage both gender in empowering the community.
Brief about the experience:
– Extensive background in Training, HR, Recruitment, Career Development, a Certified Employer Branding professional and Certified Trainer in both Humanitarian and Private sector with extensive experience in recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Staff development, Retention, HR records management, HR policies, Performance Management, Employer Branding and career Advising with high Analytical and decision making skills.
– Demonstrated success in running my own business in Career Counseling, Training, Recruitment, HR consultancy, including content management, unpacking Potentials, CV writing, interviewing, recruitment and women leaders platform.
– Certified Trainer, conducted many trainings in Jordan and Palestine including diploma in HR accredited from HRCI
– Demonstrated success in designing a Career Program, which build capacities for all job seekers to plan their career, Job search techniques , effective communication and resilience to stay in the Market.
– Founder of “Empowering Women to Lead the Change” program which focus on building capacities, career Development, and branding to unpack their potential in addition to creating a market from within all around Jordan. Advocating for women’s rights and their economic participation.
– Certificate in Gender Diversity Management
– Leading Focus groups in Gender Equality to explore ways to raising awareness, change mindsets and stereotyping, through surveys, campaigns and building capacities
– Mentor and a judge of a panel for Youth Projects
– Mentor for community organization leaders in Syria.