· ACCA, CPA or ICAEW Qualified or equivalent
· Knowledge in accounting concepts and International Financial Reporting Standards.
· Computer Literacy
To action the Audit Plan and provide our clients with Knowledge and Business Solutions in their respective markets by decreasing risks and increasing revenue through KPMG audit methodologies.
· Prepare Sentinel approvals and job code opening formalities;
· Manage Audit of the Banks from planning to completion stage.
· Complete fieldwork and allocate work as appropriate to audit assistants
· Coaching of audit assistants
· Preparation of financial statements of the Banks, transmittal letter and any other deliverables
· Keeping manager / Partner informed of progress/issues on a job throughout the audit process
· Complete Partner and manager reviews
· Completion documentation and follow up of outstanding information
· Prepare and analyze costs on the WIP for their audits
· Prepare fee note requisition on a timely basis and follow up collection of debtors
· Maintaining good relationship with the client’s financial management
Applicants must be either a Westerner or Arabic speaker.
Technical Training on Required Level
· E-Audit - KPMG Specific
· Risk Management
· Understanding of the IFRS/IAS technicalities regarding Loans and advances, investments, deposits etc.
· Understanding of the provisioning on Loans and advances– Collective and Individual
· Understanding of the Treasury activities of Bank.
Enabling Skills Training Required
· New joiner induction
· Stress Management
· Managing Priorities
· Business Etiquette
· Business Writing
· Professional Meetings
· Managing My Performance
· Effective Communication
Good communication skills in English (reading, writing and speaking)
Please keep in mind that duties and responsibilities associated with a particular role may change from time to time, and that individual situations and one´s specific role or job description may vary from the information contained in these job descriptions.
RELEVANT BEHAVIORAL CAPABILITIES:
· Helps to drive forward change initiatives and projects
· Adapts to and embraces new technologies and systems
· Supports others during changing circumstances
· Proactively engages in cross-functional communication and sharing of information
· Builds a positive constructive relationship within the team
· Reacts constructively to others suggestions and requests
· Provides timely and constructive feedback to others
· Widens own experience and capability by pursuing self-development and learning opportunities
· Commits to achieving stretching goals
· Responds positively to request to review work
· Breaks down work into clearly identified and measurable tasks
· Able to deal with multiple demands efficiently
· Willingly shares knowledge and expertise
· Gathers the appropriate facts and evidence in order to make decisions effectively
· Considers information received with appropriate professional skepticism