Job ID: 235067
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Organization: Controlling & Finance
Mode of employment: Permanent, Full time
What are my responsibilities?
- Revising and posting parked IRs received from divisions.
- Revising manual purchase vouchers received from business units.
- Preparing of weekly payment run for vendors.
- Issuing and handling bank cheques for Governmental vendors.
- Prepare purchase and payment vouchers, check and distribute the centralized expenses.
- Data entry for employees manual vouchers (Travel & Site Expenses etc...).
- Checking prepaid expenses and follow up the amortization of cost monthly.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BA degree of commerce.
- 5 to 7 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Office).
- SAP experience (preferred).
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Ability to manage work load and to work under pressure - independently and within the team – with high level of accuracy.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
To apply click the link below :