Immediate Vacancy : Operation Manager - Kuwait
A Leading professional retail real estate firm managing 1.45 million sq.ft of retail real estate for Shopping Centers in Kuwait is looking for Operation Manager
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
Run an efficient operation and delivery of soft services consisting of housekeeping, pest controlling, waste management and car parking management. Ensure that all the term lease are respected on the floor, implementation of the investment agreement and fit out programs are respected by each investors. Monitor and ensure that the customer experience is delivered in line with the positioning of the mall and customer satisfaction is achieved. Ensure investor retention program is implemented in line with the malls business objectives and tenant satisfaction is achieved. Demonstrate the desired work culture around the company’s code of conduct and ethics.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of the property in a manner which protects, maintains and improves the value of the owner’s asset.
- Establish SLAs and KPIs of the outsourced contractors and track performance levels of the contractor providing soft services against set KPIs and SLAs by routinely assessing performance against checklist, identifying defaults or shortcomings in service levels.
- Implement and monitor hazard control and safety practices for each investors by Implementing preventive, ongoing and anticipated inspections programs
- Implement and review the company’s Standard Operating Procedure.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports, with the objective of keeping the Management informed about all issues relating to operations of mall and taking necessary action thereof
- Responsible for the traffic Management in coordination with security within the periphery of Al Kout Mall, by implementing the strategy related to traffic management including placement of staff to direct traffic.
- Monitor the safety of pedestrian crossings; maintain easy accessibility to car parks; with the objective of maintaining accessibility to the various entrance points and minimizing possibility of accidents, or traffic chaos as a result of traffic jams and bottle necks.
- Monitor tenant construction by working with tenant coordinators, contractors and tenants to make sure that investors open as scheduled.
- Develop and manage the operation expenses at budgeted levels.
- Manage capital projects in a timely, cost effective manner at budgeted levels.
- Assist the centre manager with forecasting operational and capital expenses.
- Manage multiple employees through effective communication, supervision, training and scheduling to ensure tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage staff recruitment, selection, training/ development and succession planning as required for In-House and managing the outsourced contracting Supervisors and staff
- Manage the activities of all employees engaged in operating and maintaining the property.
- Provide challenging and stretching tasks and assignments, hold frequent development discussions and construct compelling development plans and execute them.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field
- 7 years of experience of which 5 in a managerial role in a shopping centre / mall / hotel.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, supervise, train, and direct employees.
- Excellent in MS application office
- Bilingual; Fluent in English and Arabic
Please answer the below-screening questions and attach them to your CV :
- Have you prepared any sort of SOP ‘Standard Operating Procedure’ (preparing from start / modify & implementing existing procedures )
- If you managed multiple employees. (How many employees / positions / direct reporters / hierarchy )
- Responsible for staff recruitment, selection, training/ development and succession planning as required for In-House staff and managing outsourced Supervisors and staff
- Have you done any budget preparation? ( Size of the budget)
- Whether you are responsible for managing the operation expenses at budgeted levels. (The Limit of expenses they can approve without higher management approval)
- Whether you are responsible for managing capital projects at budgeted levels. (Size of the projects and the Limit of expenses they can approve without higher management approval)
- Do you assist the center manager with forecasting operational and capital expenses? (Examples)
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Current Benefits
- Notice Period